Friday, October 17, 2008

Cooking with Kids

I love cooking with my grandkids and they love to eat everything we make. So cooking with them is a great way to get them to eat things they normally won't. I try to let them pick what they want to make. And loving cookbooks the way I do, looking for the recipe can be as fun as cooking.
But I have to say with all of the cookbooks I do have for kids, the new one by Paula Deen is the CUTEST! I saw it at wallmart and had to buy it. This cookbook not only has great information, wonderful recipes, but the illustrations are the cutest I have ever seen in a cookbook for kids. This is the book I will be picking up for christmas gifts this year.
I always try to do family gift baskets for Christmas for my neices and nephew's families. I think I will get everythig for one of the recipes, Paula Deen's kids cookbook, a large fun bowl to put it all in, a few dish towels, and wooden spoons and I will be the hit of the family party! You have got to check out this book and add it to your collection. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin