To make you will need:
1 pkg Hash browns with peppers and onions
12 0z of breakfast sausage (not Links)
2 cups shredded cheese
2 1/2 cups milk
salt and pepper to taste
9 X 13 baking pan
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
I make this the night before and refrigerate over night.
* Cook the hash browns as per cooking directions on package.
* Brown the sausage and crumble.
* Grease 9 X 13 baking pan.
* Lay cooked hash browns on the bottom of the baking pan.
* Cover hash browns with 1/2 of the sausage.
* Cover sausage with 1/2 of the cheese.
* Combine the 8 eggs and 2 1/2 cups milk. whisk and pour evenly over the cheese.
* Add remaining sausage evenly.
* Cover with remaining cheese.
* Salt and pepper.
* At this point you can cover and put in fridge until morning. The in morning preheat over and just put into oven.
* Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
When done the top will be slightly brown and inside will feel firm when you poke it.
I top it with more cheese, salsa and sour cream. And I serve it with fruit.