Thursday, June 7, 2012

Where Would You Love to Cook Today?


It is getting so nice outside it is making me think of fresh garden food, 
chickens,  anything country. So today I really want to go to the country 
and cook. I want to wake up to the sounds of country. Not real 
early but I really want to take a walk in the country smell the fresh 
air and just enjoy.
I love this kitchen. Its warm and inviting and makes you want to
stay and visit ...for the weekend.
I found this kitchen over at:

I know just what I want to make....
Do you ever wander over to:

If you haven't you should. I love this blog. Makes you want to
move and get a darling farm house. Well she has the best recipes 
all the time and the one I would make in this kitchen is hers.
Perfect French Toast


1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 cup milk
1 pinch salt
3 eggs
1/2 t. vanilla extract
1 T. white sugar
12 slices of thick bread


1.  Measure flour into a large bowl or into the mixer bowl on your Kitchen-aid.  


2.  Whisk into the flour the eggs, milk, salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar and mix or whisk until smooth.


3.  Lightly oil a griddle or frypan over medium heat.


4.  Dip each bread slice on each side to soak; and the cook on a griddle until golden brown.


SERVE your way!  ENJOY! 

Joni will be so happy if you stop by and visit. 
ANd you will love looking around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin