Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Where Would You Love to Cook Today?


Don't you just love the sink and the Island table!
I wish I had more pictures of this kitchen but this is the only one.
I am not even sure where it came from... dang....
But its so inviting and I love the curtain under the sink.
Well the recipe will have to be something using that island.
And I know just what I feel Like making...



Red Lobster Biscuits

2 cups Bisquick baking mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder


Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. 

Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Mix margarine and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.


I found this recipe over at
I love this site they even have a shopping list tool. 
You find a recipe and click on shopping list and it pops up ready to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin