Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back in The Day



If you have ever gone to Savannah Georgia then you have
 probably been to "Back in The Day" Bakery. I was so excited when this book 
came out because I love Savannah and have stopped by the bakery every trip. 
But I was even more excited as I turned each page! 
This is a must have cookbook for anyone who loves to not only read cookbooks but bake! 
You really get that down home feeling from every recipe.
 And can tell Griff and Cheryl  Day really 
put their heart and soul into this book. I know it will become a treasure 
at my house!
LOVE
LOVE 
LOVE 
IT!

1 comment:

  1. I received this last week....LOVE it! I've never been to Savannah, but would love to visit the bakery! I agree with everything you said about the book. I love all the little stories & the tips are great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin