I love Dish Towels!
I love to make them...
give them as gifts....
tuck them around pot lucks...
Keep on hand for quick gifts...
Anything I can think of.
This is one of my new dish towel patterns
that I will have on my Etsy Shop soon.
There are 6 more in the Week Day set and will
be available in a week or 2.
These have been so fun to make and design.
I love figuring out where to hang them and how.
They make me smile. So I can keep sewing
I usually do a crock pot meal for dinner.
That way when my husband walks in
the house smells wonderful. And he thinks
I have been so busy.
And this one is a Winner!
I found it a few years ago and we love it!
Crock Pot Lasagna
Tips for cooking lasagna in your crock pot:
- Use 2 jars spaghetti sauce. Be sure to put plenty on the top and sides
- Ricotta can be substituted. If you don’t have any ricotta cheese, use cottage cheese or cream cheese. I substituted one brick of cream cheese. It tasted just like ricotta. I just diced it up and spread the diced pieces all around.
- Lasagna noodles can be substituted. You may use bow tie or penne and make it like a baked Ziti. (Use what you have!)
- Grease the whole cooker. I forgot this step the first time I tried this, and it was sticking like crazy!
- Adjust the cook time. With my slow cooker, 5 hours was WAY too long. I could easily put it on low for 3 hours and it does just fine. It depends on your cooker, but remember, for this recipe, all it is doing is cooking the noodles.