Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where Would You LOVE to Cook Today!

I have always wanted to redo my kitchen in this color...
but never have ...
maybe someday....
or I could do it in my little dream house!


I couldn't decide which kitchen I felt like cooking in today ...


I had never thought of putting red with this color....
but it does look good!
Huuummmm now what would I cook....

Easy Tuna Casserole
View more recipes in the Tuna Casserole category
INGREDIENTS:
salt
1 pound fettucini pasta
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 small onion, chopped
2 cans (6 ounce size) Italian tuna in water or oil, drained
1/2 cup tender sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup heavy cream
black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1 cup fresh basil, shredded

PREPARATION:

Place pasta water on to boil. Salt water then add pasta and cook to al dente. 

While pasta cooks, heat a deep skillet over medium heat with extra-virgin olive oil. Saute garlic and onions until tender, 4-5 minutes. Add tuna and sun-dried tomatoes and stir to heat through, another 1-2 minutes. Add wine and cook it down a minute then add cream and season sauce with salt and pepper. Toss hot pasta and peas with sauce and cheese. Top with shredded basil.

I found this yummy recipe over at:
You will have to stop by and see all their other wonderful recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin