Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Making Pies at Cooking Class

Chocolate cream pie!!! Yummy! This time at cooking with Melanie (and Mathew)

we did pies. Melanie's mom taught us how to do the perfect pie crust...shh but the secret

ingredient was Lard.... We had a hands on class for this one and it was so much fun.

This was my finished banana cream pie...I felt like a pro!



Even Melanie's son Devin joined in the fun.

And he did better than most of us girls...







This was the black bottom pie we had.



My crust before baking....I told you I look like a pro...









Melanie's mom showing us how to do the custard.


Working on rolling out the dough.


We were having so much fun.


Yes you will be famous after I put you on my blog......


We all look like pros!





Melanie's class is so fun and if you live in Salt Lake you should come ...This is what Melanie's email said about our next class:

Holiday Class will be on December the 10Th Thursday at 7:00 p.m. this class will be $10.00. You will go away with all sorts of ideas for the remaining parties and your own holiday meals, breakfasts, appetizers, side dishes and of course desserts....We will have a great evening filled with plenty of food and awesome friends.
here is the link to her blog...we keep bugging her to add to it but....

she does update the calendar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin