Monday, October 5, 2009

What A Great Day!

Don't you just love Tula's Designs! Well I couldn't decide what to do today....Quilting....shopping....Cooking....So I left my robe on and got online. I read all kinds of recipes trying to decide what to cook. And I ordered pizza since I got to busy online shopping to go out. And my robe is just way to soft to take off. I ordered 2 books on amazon.com ......one is "Simple Country Wisdom" by Susan Waggoner. And Country Livings 500 Kitchen Ideas. I can't wait to get then. Then I clicked on over to all my favorite quilt blogs. I saw some fabrics I better get over to the local quilt shops and get....tomorrow. You all know once you start blogging ... hours have gone by. Now I am exhausted so I am off to take a bath.... I had such a full day Recipe reading.......quilt(ing/ blogging)......and shopping (online). I wish you all a day like mine and a soft robe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin