Friday, March 22, 2013

Where Would You Love to Cook Today?


I just love blue ...and there is something calming about a blue kitchen.
this one is so calming. It reminds me of my Grandmother's kitchen.
Just the blue....
I do think the wall above the stove needs a quilt...LOL
I love the sink too and what a cute stove.
I found this kitchen over at:
There were a lot of  beautiful rooms to look at, you should stop by.
Now what to cook in this calm room...
since it made me think of my Grandmother I think


Best Ever Tuna Casserole 
1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
 cup frozen green peas
2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
2 (10.75 ounce) canscondensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
1 cup crushed potato chips

  1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
  2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
  3. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion, 1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, soup and mushrooms. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with potato chip crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheese.
  4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.
  I love All Recipes they always have recipes that really work out and are always yummy.

I love tuna casserole!
 And I really love the burnt edges....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin