Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where Would You Love to Cook Today?




I don't want to cook anywhere today...
I have the flu. So this is where I want to eat today.
Doesn't this bed look like the best place to curl up and be sick.
I love the head board and the pillows look so inviting.
Since January is National Soup Month and I am sick, soup sounds the best!
I thought this sounded wonderful!

Pesto Bean Soup



 

Directions

Saute 5 sliced garlic cloves and a pinch of red pepper flakes in a skillet with olive oil. Add 2 cans drained cannellini beans and 1 cup water; simmer until thick, 8 minutes. Stir in 3 tablespoons pesto and 2 tablespoons grated parmesan.

Add 3 cups chicken broth and 1 cup chopped celery; cook 15 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup each chopped olives and roasted peppers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin