Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hard to Begin!

Hello,
I am work hard trying to eat better this year and manage my weight. One of the first things I have been working on is Breakfast. I never eat breakfast....I know it is the most important meal of the day. So that is where I am beginning. It really is hard to re-adjust eatting habits. I have loaded my purse and desk with quick to grab snacks. Like pretzels, wheat crackers, cheeses and fruit. I would love to hear from any of you that are good at this because I would love any help I can get! I have been looking at all my cookbooks for EASY recipes. I have decided I really like protein drinks...they are fast and easy! If you do them right they are very good too! I really like Curves vanilla protein drink. I mix it with orange juice, a little milk, 4 to 5 ice cubes, 1 banana and a few strawberries. Yummmm! If you have any great drink recipes I would love to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin